There’s an extra dose of glitz and glamour in Family Feud this week when host Steve Harvey welcomes celebrities from Scandal and Rhythm City. Each team is hoping to win the jackpot for their charity. Tune in to e.tv this Sunday 12th July at 6pm to watch your stars turn out some of their best performances!
The Scandal team is playing for the Johannesburg Children's Home, which provides a safe refuge for abused, neglected and abandoned children.
- Scandal is the first acting gig for Brighton Ngoma, the team captain. He was a freelance stage manager and is also a body paint artist. Watch how Brighton introduces his fellow thespians by breaking down his Scandal character relationships with them
- Actress and businesswoman Mapaseka Koetle-Nyokong reveals that her favourite film is Matilda [based on the book by Roald Dahl]
- Actress Natasha Sutherland is also a writer and has directed music videos
- A newcomer in the industry, singer Ayanda Daweti is already working with legends on Scandal
- Marjorie Langa has a degree in media technology. She also happens to share her name with Steve Harvey’s wife – earning her the rap of the “baddest chick” from Mr. Harvey
The Rhythm City team plays for Reach for the dream. This organisation tries, as far as possible, to make dreams come true for children who are fighting life-threatening illnesses.
- The team captain is Mzamo Gcabashe. Mzamo was part of the third season of Big Brother Mzansi in 2014. He is also a singer
- Petronella Tshuma used to be on Scandal but now plays Pearl in Rhythm City. She won the Most Promising Actress award at the 10th edition of the Africa Movie Academy Awards
- Actor and presenter Jesse Suntele won the 2016 BET Top Actor Africa. He says he is inspired by Denzel Washington
- Award-winning actress Linda Sokhulu plays the role of a businesswoman and a sangoma (traditional healer) on the show
- Tebogo Khalo holds a Golden Horn Award for Best Supporting Actress in a TV Soap
Episode 15 Promo Link: