There are only two episodes left of South Africa’s first season of Family Feud, which has kept viewers glued to their seats every Sunday since April. And the show is guaranteed to end on a high! This week, there is a battle of wits and a battle for laughs as two Johannesburg comedic teams take to the stage with the ultimate comedian, host Steve Harvey.
This week the teams compete in naming the most popular responses to gathered survey questions in order to win cash for their charity of choice. With strikes, steals, jackpots and Fast Money at play, viewers can expect to be fully entertained. Tune in to e.tv this Sunday 20th September at 6pm to enjoy the laughs.
MEET THIS WEEK’S TEAMS:
SBWL plays for Diketo Inclusive Education, a social enterprise that supports and trains early childhood development (ECD) practitioners and primary school teachers on how to build inclusive education through play and learning. Their vision is to improve access to this learning for all children, but with a focus on children at risk and those with disabilities.
- Mthawelanga Nkonzo, the team captain, is better known as Tats Nkonzo. He says he knew he was a comedian when he was six months old, as all the girls loved, kissed and winked at him
- Lesego Tlhabi is an hilarious vlogger. Her online alter ego is Coconut Kelz
- Comedian Mojak Lehoko began his career at Cool Runnings/The Underground in Melville in 2009
- Stand-up comedian Donovan Goliath grew up in the Transkei and he speaks fluent Xhosa
- Comedian, actress and voice-over artist Tracey-Lee Oliver started singing at the age of three
Tight Five plays for Ladies Of Hope, a non-profit organisation in Ennerdale, Johannesburg South. The charity sees itself as a beacon of hope with the aim of having a long-lasting impact on disadvantaged and under privileged people in various communities. Their services include palliative care, counselling and feeding schemes.
- Team captain Nina Hastie is a stand-up comedian and presenter, with a huge love of tattoos
- Thembelihle Msimang, better known as Lihle Msimang, is a comedian, actress and writer
- Mpho ‘Popps’ Modikwane is one of South Africa’s top comedians
- Often referred to as the queen of Zulu comedy Celeste Ntuli is also an actress. She has eight siblings
- Comedian and actor Ebenhaezer Dibakwane won the newcomer award at the Comic’s Choice Awards in 2016
Episode 25 Promo Link: