Lionel Messi has won the Ballon d'Or award for the world's best player for a record sixth time.
It is the 32-year-old Argentine's first Ballon d'Or since 2015 and comes after he scored 54 times for club and country in 2018-19, in which Barca won La Liga.
Virgil van Dijk was second - one of four Liverpool players in the top seven, including Sadio Mane in fourth.
Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo, who has won the award five times, was third in the voting.
Meanwhile Liverpool keeper Alisson won the inaugural Yashin Trophy for best goalkeeper, ahead of Barcelona's Germany international Marc-Andre ter Stegen and Brazilian compatriot Ederson of Manchester City.
Here is the top list:
1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona and Argentina)
2. Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool and Netherlands)
3. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus and Portugal)
4. Sadio Mane (Liverpool and Senegal)
5. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool and Egypt)
6. Kylian Mbappe (Paris St-Germain and France)
7. Alisson (Liverpool and Brazil)
8. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich and Poland)
9. Bernardo Silva (Manchester City and Portugal)
10. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City and Algeria).