Crystal Palace's Andros Townsend will vie with Lionel Messi and Zlatan Ibrahimovic after FIFA announced its shortlist for this year's Puskas Award.
His stunning volley against Manchester City at the Etihad last season is one of the 10 contenders announced by world football's governing body.
Messi's stunning chip against Real Betis in La Liga back in March.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic's acrobatic volley for LA Galaxy against Toronto last September is also included.
Voting ends on September 1, will decide the top three strikes, with a panel of FIFA legends then deciding upon the overall winner.
Liverpool's Mo Salah won the award last year for his virtuoso goal against Everton in the Premier League.
The full list
- Billie Simpson - Sion Swifts Ladies vs Cliftonville Ladies (9 August 2018)
- Fabio Quagliarella - Sampdoria vs Napoli (2 September 2018)
- Zlatan Ibrahimovi? - Toronto FC vs LA Galaxy (September 15, 2018)
- Andros Townsend - Manchester City vs Crystal Palace (22 December 2018)
- Juan Fernando Quintero - River Plate vs Racing Club (10 February 2019)
- Dániel Zsóri - Debrecen FC vs Ferencváros (16 February 2019)
- Lionel Messi - Real Betis vs FC Barcelona (17 March 2019)
- Matheus Cunha - Bayer Leverkusen vs. RB Leipzig (6 April 2019)
- Amy Rodriguez - Utah Royals vs Sky Blue FC (16 June 2019)
- Ajara Nchout - Cameroon vs New Zealand (20 June 2019).