Photo Credit:Getty Images.
Belgium's Wout van Aert sprinted to victory on stage five of the Tour de France.
The 25-year-old appeared from the bunch sprint to edge out Cees Bol and win in four hours, 21 minutes and 22 seconds, with Ireland's Sam Bennett in third.
That saw Deceuninck-Quick-Step rider Bennett take the green jersey off Peter Sagan, who was fourth.
France's Julian Alaphilippe finished in the peloton to retain the yellow jersey.
Stage five saw the riders tackle a 183km route from Gap to Privas, with a challenging final 10km to finish.
Stage five result:
1. Wout van Aert (Bel/Jumbo-Visma) 4hrs 21mins 22secs
2. Cees Bol (Ned/Team Sunweb) Same time
3. Sam Bennett (Ire/Deceuninck-Quick-Step)
4. Peter Sagan (Svk/Bora-Hansgrohe)
5. Jasper Stuyven (Bel/Trek-Segafredo)
6. Luka Mezgec (Slo/Mitchelton-Scott)
7. Bryan Coquard (Fra/B&B Hotels-Vital Concept)
8. Caleb Ewan (Aus/Lotto Soudal)
9. Clement Venturini (Fra/AG2R La Mondiale)
10. Hugo Hofstetter (Fra/Israel Start-up Nation).