Father’s Day is a special day of celebration to commemorate father and father figures around the world. Observed on third Sunday of June in most parts of the world, this is a day of thank those who form an important part of our lives.
If by now you are growing nostalgic about all your memories with your father then spare no minute and hug him right away. However, if you are away from him then drop him a heartfelt message. If he has a hang for creativity then get your paintbrushes and make him a card. And in case you want to put in extra effort in your father's day present, then cook him a meal and share laughs with him. What is better than spending a Sunday afternoon with your dad who along with mom strives the entire week to support the family? All these small gestures will surely lighten up his day.
On the occasion of Father's day tell him that his sacrifices don't go unnoticed and you will always do your best to make him proud. Take this opportunity to express your gratitude towards all those figures (grandfathers, brothers, stepdads and others) who played the pivotal role of fatherhood in your life.
Even though we can ever thank our fathers and/or father figures enough for their guidance and support, the little we can do is share these quotes and wishes with them and thank them for their wisdom and warmth.
- It’s that time of year again when everyone tries to tell themselves that they had the best dad in the world. I really did have the best dad in the world, so they can’t be right. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
- Dad, there is a saying that goes like this: "Any man can be a father, but it takes a special man to be a Dad!" You are that special man in my life, thanks, Dad.
- Happy Father's Day Papa, Today if I was to pick an example of what a good man and a great father looks like - I would definitely pick you!
- Every day you worked hard to provide and every day you showed me how much you cared. Your example has influenced my life, you are an amazing Father and I will always love you.
- You know you are always loved but on this Fathers Day, I wanted to make sure you know how much you are appreciated and how much I look up to you! I could not have asked for a better Father. Happy Father's Day Papa.
Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers who are patient, loving, dedicated, hard-working, generous and funny.